[CF-Devel] Multipart creatures and maps

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Fri Mar 5 01:49:29 CST 2004

On Thu, 4 Mar 2004, Todd Mitchell wrote:

      Anyone have a quick scripted way to strip these out and use the more

      modern multipart notation (head only I believe?)- it would lighten the

      maps up a bit and would fix some of the graphic issues we have been

      seeing.

This script, started from witih the map root, should do.

Caution: There might be cases where this simple sript might brake something.
         There are a lot of mpas concerned and i have only tested some.

Bernd Edler

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com