[CF-Devel] Rings bug ...

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Sun Mar 14 22:26:33 CST 2004

Greetings,

crossfire.metalforge.net:

Character, poof, has several rings in apt to give to newbie players.
Picked up a Wis +2, then a Pow +2 and the Pow +2 MERGED with the Wis
+2! When I dropped them they became FOUR rings of Wis +2. Then picked
up a Pow +2 FIRST then a Wis +2 which THEN merged with the Pow +2 and
I had two more Pow +2 which I then dropped and they became FOUR Pow
+2. As far as I know right now I can repeat this behavior at will.
Did not try other combinations.

Caveat: The becoming four rings MAY be my mind misremembering as this
happened several hours ago. But the merging I DO remember.

Gene (aka poof, aka eracc)
--
Linux era4.eracc.UUCP 2.4.22-28mdkenterprise i686
 22:18:08 up 15 days, 17:11,  9 users,  load average: 0.16, 0.07, 0.05

     http://www.eracc.com/

eCS, OS/2, Mandrake GNU/Linux, OpenServer & UnixWare resellers

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com