[CF-Devel] Re: ideas that occurred while playing online

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Tue Mar 23 01:24:02 CST 2004

Lalo Martins wrote:

      even then, I find it easier to press one key several times than

      type a whole command.  There are only so many keys I can bind

      (specially since I use the same client setup for many

      characters).  And now with the new magic system, I'm not

      supposed to know 50+ spells, so rotate is not as unreasonable.

      Would it be too resource-consuming if the client kept a list of

      all spells you know, and then sort them alphabetically?

  The client could certainly do that.  It'd actually be convenient for the
client to know the spells the character knows, because it could also generate
menus or other nicer interfaces for  the user.

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com