[CF-Devel] server 1.6.0?

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Thu Mar 25 08:48:39 CST 2004

What should we do about getting a 1.6.0 server packed up and set.  There has been a LOT of stuff since 1.5.0 and the client was packed up partly because of this so it would be nice to bring the server up to 1.6 anyway. Maybe we can polish up something and then have a nice modern package for download before we start opening new things.  I believe the server is reasonably stable and I imagine a lot of folks would like a more current server package (and a distinct version containing the new skills/spell code) but maybe if we take time and everyone could mention or check for things that should be fixed but hold off on adding new stuff till this is done?

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com