[CF-Devel] Win32 scripting support (+ patch)

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Tue Mar 30 08:33:51 CST 2004

David McIlwraith a écrit :

      All:

      I have added Win32 scripting support. As tested, it

      works; however, due to the nature of pipe support in

      Windows, I/O is not buffered, and as soon as the pipe is

      closed (i.e. through process termination), the input disappears; this will

      break some of the

      examples, although a more standard script based on a

      main loop will work just fine. scriptkill, scripts, script, et

      al all work fine as tested on Windows XP. Scripts utilise

      the standard Win32 console functions.

      Diff is against latest CVS (Wed Mar 31 2004 12:11AM

      +1000 GMT)

      -archaios

fun, i was working on that too lol

thanks for the patch, i'll look at it.