[CF-Devel] Win32 scripting support (+ patch)

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Wed Mar 31 11:18:28 CST 2004

Ok, included your script, with a few tweaks.
It works, tested with dumb batch files.
But perl for instance doesn't correctly handle stdin/out redirect, it seems (or
i'm missing something).

If I may suggest?

* try to put together Win & Linux parts when possible. From what I saw, most of
the script code is common to the 2, so better to use a few #ifdef WIN32 here and
there for specific parts than duplicate whole code

* to diff, don't diff your file against checkedout cvs. Get CVS tree, modify
directly files, when it works do 'cvs --lf diff -u <files> > patch.diff'. Not
that a big deal though :)

Many thanks for the patch. I'll try to figure that perl issue, then i'll commit it.

And before you start playing with that, I'm working on sound support! :)

Ryo

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com