[CF-Devel] bug 942581 - BROKEN MONEY

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Wed May 5 21:34:07 CDT 2004

Someone reported a bug with slotmachines eating their money:

This certainly is not how the slotmachines are supposed to work, they
are to make change automagically (they are infernal slotmachines powered
by little demons you realize).
My observations:
- silver slot works but when player has no silver all platinum coins are
removed.
- gold slots remove 10 silver coins instead of one gold.

Since the code for the slots didn't change and they work for non money
items I expect the money code has changed.  I tested the shops out on
metalforge and found the same problems as reported withthe slots.  If I
purchase items at a shop I notice that if I have 19 pp, 6 gold and 4
silver and buy a item worth 3 gold and 1 silver once I leave the store I
have 4 gold coins in my inventory.

So I think it isn't the slots - it is some change to shop.c - perhaps
the 64bit one from march 25th?  Since it is a money issue maybe it can
get some quick attention.

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com