[CF-Devel] remove curse spell broken

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Sun May 9 12:33:29 CDT 2004

I applied a cursed ring, and then cast "remove curse."  It told me that
I do not have any cursed items applied, and didn't remove the curse.

Also, I noticed that it did use the mana points.  It used to be that
when spells like identify, remove curse, disarm, and consecrate were
unable to do anything, they didn't use up spell/mana points.  Was that
an intentional change, or an oversight?  Similarly, when a prayer fails,
it doesn't cost any mana points, whereas it used to randomly charge
points; again, was that intentional?

--PC

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com