[CF-Devel] request: time stamp or other info in the banish_file

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Sun May 16 00:30:04 CDT 2004

Rick Tanner wrote:

      I noticed that when a DM uses the banish command to ban a player from the

      server, only the target player's IP address is added to the banish_file

      Would it be possible to include a time stamp with the IP address?

      How about the target player's name?

      How about the DM's name that exected the banish command?

      IMO, I think this would make things easier for allowing players back or if

      they need to be added to the permanent ban_file

      Thanks.

Done:

server/c_wiz.c: Modify command_banish() to record dm name, player name,
    and date of command.
MSW 2004-05-15

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com