[CF-Devel] Latest CVS client crashing

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Sun May 16 00:38:58 CDT 2004

Dear all,

Anyone else getting client crashes when using SDL? When I try to log
off metalforge the client crashes. I've gotten one core file from it
so far if anyone wants to see the core. Also, when metalforge crashed
last night my client crashed. This is latest CVS just downloaded and
freshly rolled.

FYI, running with SDL and NO smoothing "solved" my memory leak
problem. But this crashing client one is almost as annoying.

Gene (aka poof|Galahad)
--
Linux era4.eracc.UUCP 2.4.22-28mdkenterprise i686
 00:36:22 up 77 days, 18:30, 12 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.02, 0.00

     http://www.eracc.com/

eCS, OS/2, Mandrake GNU/Linux, OpenServer & UnixWare resellers

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com