[CF-Devel] Rune & other bugs

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Sun May 16 05:45:23 CDT 2004

Hello.

I tried a few things with rune/glyph/pentagram.
There are a few bugs, don't know exactly how to correct'em :)

You can create a glyph of word of recall, but it won't work.
spring_trap, in server/rune.c, calls cast_spell with (trap, trap) as
op & caster. Maybe need to be changed to (victim, trap)? It seems to
work, but I'm not 100% sure of side effects.
Also, glyph of holy word don't work, probably same issue.

And 'confusion' is weird, makes my hands glow red lol

Nicolas

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com