[CF-Devel] Latest CVS client crashing

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Sun May 16 01:09:29 CDT 2004

ERACC wrote:

      Dear all,

      Anyone else getting client crashes when using SDL? When I try to log

      off metalforge the client crashes. I've gotten one core file from it

      so far if anyone wants to see the core. Also, when metalforge crashed

      last night my client crashed. This is latest CVS just downloaded and

      freshly rolled.

      FYI, running with SDL and NO smoothing "solved" my memory leak

      problem. But this crashing client one is almost as annoying.

  Fixed in CVS:
gtk/gx11.c: Comment out printing of size when we receive config event.
gtk/image.c: Remove some superfluos LIL_ENDIAN code that would never
   be used because it was already in an #ifdef LIL_ENDIAN/#else block.
   Fix up freeing of data - need to free the pixel info before freeing
   the surface, don't free the fog pixels since SDL will do that for us.
MSW 2004-05-15

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com