[CF-Devel] Suggestion: random diseases in maps

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Sun May 16 11:53:03 CDT 2004

On 16-May-2004 Nicolas Weeger wrote:

      didn't think of that lol.

      right now, i think diseases propagate to everyone. Maybe we could

      tweak something so that with value in some field it only harms

      players, but could still propagate to monsters (to spread it :p)

The problem then is, that you walk in, catch it, and give it back to the
monsters.  I think to work properly, it would have to be a special player-only
disease, with no timeout on the monsters.  Basically, make them carriers, but
immune.

As Mark suggested.. you could make it so they are like certain real life
animals, which have diseases in thier saliva, and cause disease on bite.

---
Tim Rightnour <

     root at garbled.net

NetBSD: Free multi-architecture OS