[CF-Devel] Suggestion: random diseases in maps

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Sun May 16 03:01:27 CDT 2004

      The only problem with that, is that the monsters might self-destruct upon

      entering the map.  You could hang out at the entrance, and they would spread

      the disease around, and either die, or cure themselves of it.  I think you

      would need something to mark the disease as communicable to players only..

didn't think of that lol.
right now, i think diseases propagate to everyone. Maybe we could
tweak something so that with value in some field it only harms
players, but could still propagate to monsters (to spread it :p)

Nicolas

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com