[CF-Devel] Scorn Sale Shop - big world

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Thu May 20 22:41:41 CDT 2004

Hi all,

I just created a shop for Scorn similar to the one in Santo Dominion
where players can drop items and they will stay in the shop for other
players to buy. I also updated world/world_105_115 to include this
shop on the Scorn maps near the square. Hopefully players will drop
items in this shop instead of cluttering up the square.

I play tested this on a localhost server running CVS downloaded this
afternoon. It seems to work fine. If it can be included in the CVS
with big world that would be great.

I do not know how to do a diff so I zipped the maps and put them on
our web site here:

     http://www.eracc.com/files/scorn_sale_shop.zip

Would be wonderful to see this on metalforge soon. I enjoyed creating
it. :-)

Gene (poof|Galahad)
--
Linux era4.eracc.UUCP 2.4.22-28mdkenterprise i686
 22:34:53 up 82 days, 16:29, 12 users,  load average: 0.30, 0.09, 0.02

     http://www.eracc.com/

eCS, OS/2, Mandrake GNU/Linux, OpenServer & UnixWare resellers

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com