[CF-Devel] Scorn Sale Shop - big world

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Mon May 24 12:42:41 CDT 2004

Could you map this shop to the building in the south of Scorn (the
newbie area) on map world_105_116 x11 y2 instead of having it right off
of town square?  I would prefer to spread things out a tiny bit more
than has been done in the past, and this area in southern Scorn is a
'newbie zone' so it makes sense to put the shop here.  The building also
matches the scale a bit better IMHO.  Just my 2sp anyway.