[CF-Devel] New weapons from MikeeUSA (even more)

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Mon Nov 1 17:50:17 CST 2004

I would like to suggest making a tar file with these arches and pictures
and including a diff file for treasures if appropriate and submitting
this as a patch on the SF site.  This allows people to deal with
submissions in a way that reduces duplication, lets us evaluate the
package with less work and allows people to make comments on the SF site
about it.  Also keeping the packages smaller or otherwise related means
they are more likely to get evaluated properly and allows for packages
to be deferred for fixes while others are not impacted.  I think that
this has been agreed on as the way we want to manage these sort of
submissions.

Thanks