[CF-Devel] Exit Bug (in code)

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Thu Nov 4 20:42:09 CST 2004

Bug occurs when blocksview is set to 1 on a type 66
(exit) archtype:
Apply does not work but middle click does due to the
'level' (as in ground, otherstuff, exit, rather than
ground, exit, otherstuff) stacking being higher than
it should be.

<mmllaabb> found a bug that is hindering me
<mmllaabb> on a blocksview exit apply dosnt work (only
middle click works)
<mmllaabb> the guys on the server liked the blocks
view buildings

The effect of having building exits (ones that are 1,
2, or 4 tiles) set to blocksview 1 is that the towns
seem more immersive as you can't see over buildings
(like in the real world). It was tested on the cat2
server and the players liked the effect. However the
code didnt let it be applied by the command, only by
middle clicking the exit. So we rest everything and
need to ask assistance from the programmers now :)

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com