[CF-Devel] Crossfire (IPO) Mail

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Mon Oct 4 12:01:58 CDT 2004

Then players could actually trade items when they are not
logged in. Excellent.
By the way, it is too easy to kil lthe mail people
in the game, so no one can use it. Perhaps you could
make the mail NPC's non killable?

     To make mail usefull we really need to beable to send

     items through it. The problem is we need to place the

     item in a container and then place that in the mailbox

     (also a container) this is ametha(sp) to crossfire!

     However what could be done is the creation of a new

     item type that is a container that can be placed

     inside a reqular container (but no other container or

     newtype-container can be placed in it)... 20 lines of

     C I'd assume.

     If we had such mail-containers (and I pray that they

     develope :)) then there should be small mailing

     bag/box which can hold up to 10K and cost 4x a mail

     scroll and large mailing package that can hold over

     10K and would cost 8x a mail scroll.

     This would make mail popular and usefull.

      http://vote.yahoo.com

      crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com