[CF-Devel] Crossfire (IPO) Mail

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Tue Oct 5 17:30:34 CDT 2004

To make mail usefull we really need to beable to send
items through it. The problem is we need to place the
item in a container and then place that in the mailbox
(also a container) this is ametha(sp) to crossfire!
However what could be done is the creation of a new
item type that is a container that can be placed
inside a reqular container (but no other container or
newtype-container can be placed in it)... 20 lines of
C I'd assume.

If we had such mail-containers (and I pray that they
develope :)) then there should be small mailing
bag/box which can hold up to 10K and cost 4x a mail
scroll and large mailing package that can hold over
10K and would cost 8x a mail scroll.

This would make mail popular and usefull.

     http://vote.yahoo.com

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com