[CF-Devel] Questions about plugin code

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Thu Oct 21 14:12:30 CDT 2004

Todd Mitchell wrote:

      This looks like a good way to do it, thanks.

Committed to CVS.

      sys.path is a list so you can just use insert to place your path

      anywhere in the list- I would insert it in the second position (path 0

      is " ")

      so you can use:

      sys.path.insert(1,os.path.join(CFPython.GetDataDirectory(),

      CFPython.GetMapDirectory(), 'python'))

My path has "/usr/lib/python23.zip" as sys.path[0]. Therefore I added
the directory to the first position of path.

I'd also like to remove the bootstrapping code from the individual
scripts. How long should I wait to not break not yet updated servers?

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com