[CF-Devel] Questions about plugin code

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Thu Oct 21 16:45:12 CDT 2004

Hmm, I was basing this on output in the python interpreter but maybe the
path is different when python is invoked from the CF server.  I should
try and add a print statement to the init script to see I guess.
If you want to remove it ok, I can do this as well if you want.  I dont'
know how long to wait - I have left the occidental scripts in two places
for a while now but am going to delete the old ones soon- I would say a
week or so should be good?  I would also look to see if the smallworld
map scripts need updating as well.
This is a relief for writing scripts BTW, thanks.  Now there is this
problem with dropping applied items...  :)

     My path has "/usr/lib/python23.zip" as sys.path[0]. Therefore I added

     the directory to the first position of path.

     I'd also like to remove the bootstrapping code from the individual

     scripts. How long should I wait to not break not yet updated servers?

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com