[CF-Devel] Archetypes, New maps, Idease?

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Thu Sep 30 16:34:06 CDT 2004

It's the server. It crashes if you enter a map which
has an animal with a hp greater than the maxhp. This
didn't used to happen and it shouldn't happen. This
needs to be fixed quickly so I can get back to devel
work.

--- Todd Mitchell <

     temitchell at sympatico.ca

     > wrote:

      Is it the server or is it the way you are adding

      arches (are you

      patching the archetypes and other files directly

      instead of running

      collect scripts?)  I haven't seen any problems with

      the CVS server like

      you describe.  Another point I would like to make is

      if you want to add

      arches perhaps you can package them up in a tar/zip

      file and submit them

      as a patch to sourceforge.

      Mitch Obrian wrote:

      >Recent CVS is segfaulting at the drop of a pin.

      >I'll have to stop development untill it works

      again.

      https://cat2.ath.cx/crossfirearch

      crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com

     http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail