[CF-Devel] Archetypes, New maps, Idease?

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Thu Sep 30 21:28:51 CDT 2004

The treasure list was generated from the archetype
script.

I think im screwed there is no way to get this thing
fixed. No more CF for me :-/ .
--- Todd Mitchell <

     temitchell at sympatico.ca

     > wrote:

      I have often seen the messages where maxhp is lower

      than hp and it has

      never caused the server to crash as you say.  It's

      just there to notify

      someone to fix the creature.  More likely to cause

      the server to crash

      is the map references something that is messed up or

      missing in the

      arches.  Perhaps a misnamed arch in a treasure list

      or some such.

      Just in checking this out I built the server from

      CVS and entered goths

      tavern where there are some mobs with hp > maxhp and

      it does not crash.

      Maybe it's something in your treasures or arches.

      On Thu, 2004-09-30 at 17:34, Mitch Obrian wrote:

      > It's the server. It crashes if you enter a map

      which

      > has an animal with a hp greater than the maxhp.

      This

      > didn't used to happen and it shouldn't happen.

      This

      > needs to be fixed quickly so I can get back to

      devel

      temitchell at sympatico.ca

      > wrote:

      > > Is it the server or is it the way you are adding

      > > arches (are you

      > > patching the archetypes and other files directly

      > > instead of running

      > > collect scripts?)  I haven't seen any problems

      with

      > > the CVS server like

      > > you describe.  Another point I would like to

      make is

      > > if you want to add

      > > arches perhaps you can package them up in a

      tar/zip

      crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com

     http://vote.yahoo.com

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com