[crossfire] titan_quest map not solvable anymore?

Mark Wedel mwedel at sonic.net
Fri Apr 29 22:27:29 CDT 2005

ERACC wrote:

      On Wednesday 27 April 2005 02:12 am

      Mark Wedel wrote:

       I recently tried to do the titan quest (archduke of scorn quest) map and was

     unable to finish it.  I'm not sure if its because I'm just missing something, or

     as I think might be the case, server behavior has changed.

       My guess looking at the map is that the player is supposed to dimension door

     into the small chambers, and then get the final key that gives access to megalopos.

      [...]

      No, the cyclops and titans in the side chambers are carrying keys for

      the "small chambers". Pick those keys up first.

  I did that.  The small chambers are within small rooms.  There is a door
needing the key to the small chambers, but there are no doors into the small
room, so one can't get to the door where you need to use the keys.