[crossfire] titan_quest map not solvable anymore?

ERACC eracclists at bellsouth.net
Sat Apr 30 14:38:41 CDT 2005

On Friday 29 April 2005 10:27 pm
Mark Wedel wrote:

      ERACC wrote:

      > On Wednesday 27 April 2005 02:12 am

      > Mark Wedel wrote:

      >>  I recently tried to do the titan quest (archduke of scorn quest) map and was

      >>unable to finish it.  I'm not sure if its because I'm just missing something, or

      >>as I think might be the case, server behavior has changed.

      >>  My guess looking at the map is that the player is supposed to dimension door

      >>into the small chambers, and then get the final key that gives access to megalopos.

      > [...]

      > No, the cyclops and titans in the side chambers are carrying keys for

      > the "small chambers". Pick those keys up first.

        I did that.  The small chambers are within small rooms.  There is a door

      needing the key to the small chambers, but there are no doors into the small

      room, so one can't get to the door where you need to use the keys.

Think "false wall" and try it again. I have "solved" the Titan Quest
over and over for experience points since February at least. So, I
know it can be done without dimension door at the end. One has to use
dimension door to GET there and start but that is a Good Thing. ;-)

Gene
--
Linux era4.eracc.UUCP 2.6.8.1-12mdk i686
 14:34:02 up 2 days, 21:22,  6 users,  load average: 0.03, 0.03, 0.00

     http://www.eracc.com/

eCS, OS/2, Mandriva Linux, OpenServer & UnixWare resellers