[crossfire] Tweaking alchemy

Mitch Obrian mikeeusaaa at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 9 23:42:35 CST 2005

Please no hacks.
If something needs to be added to the all the food
archtypes it is not terrible hard to do. This should
be done correctly.

I would suggest that the ?hp? (the nutrition value
field, whatever it is) decreases depending on what
kind of food, time, heat (if near a fire will decay
more, if on snow, near ice will decay less or not at
all) etc.