[crossfire] Wraith changes

Mark Wedel mwedel at sonic.net
Fri Dec 16 19:30:29 CST 2005

  Quick question - does this mean the only way a wraith gets food is by life
stealing attacks?

  If so, I'd think they need to get given a very high sustenance type of value -
otherwise, I'd think you'd get a lot of starving wraiths at certain times, eg,
you're hauling your loot of the dungeon and don't have anything convenient to
attack.

  Also, from myths, undead can live for hundreds of years without food/water, so
that'd also make sense - that wraith could sit in the corner for a long time and
not need food.