[crossfire] Wraith changes

Mark Wedel mwedel at sonic.net
Tue Dec 20 00:39:20 CST 2005

Anton Oussik wrote:

> Also, although restoration -100 means they do not heal naturaly very
> well, they still do heal over time. The wraith I left overnight had
> 14/22 health, and in the morning it was fully healed.

  random thought then - if you're a low level wraith and get beat up (say down
to 1-2 hp), is your only real hope then healing devices (potions, staves, spells)?

  Just curious - even at 1-2 hp, I don't think I'd want to risk running into any
creature, even things like kobolds.

  If so, I wonder if it may be nice to give starting wraiths some like a staff
of minor healing just so they can use it to get enough hp to go kill wimpy things.

  Otherwise, letting your character sit overnight seems like a bit of a bother.