[crossfire] Banking system

Miguel Ghobangieno mikeeusaa at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 25 01:37:10 CST 2005

Please do not implement this. Gold is gold, silver is
silver, plat is plat; elements, metals, useful in
their own right. If you want a "money pouch" then what
you want is a checkbook in addition to using what we
have now. Mark was making a point in his post, saying
basically 'this will make money as if it is nothing',
contrast that thought with having a physical gold coin
in you hand... gold coins are real not thin air.

You want a checkbook. I can make the archtype face pic
and perhapse cave can do the code, however real gold
etc must not be mangled.