[crossfire] Banking system

ERACC eracclists at bellsouth.net
Sun Dec 25 19:36:12 CST 2005

On Sunday 25 December 2005 01:37 am
Miguel Ghobangieno wrote:

> You want a checkbook. I can make the archtype face pic
> and perhapse cave can do the code

How about a bank card that is tied to the banking system? There would
then be reason to deposit money in the banks. Could charge a fee for
use of the card too, or not. I think keeping the coins in the system
is a good thing. Removing them, not so good. For very costly items
deposit in the bank and use a bank card in the shops, etc. Also
making the existing bank notes work as cash would be a good thing.

Gene
 19:31:37 up 10 days,  2:38, 10 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.02, 0.00
ERA Computer Consulting - http://www.eracc.com/
eComStation, Linux, FreeBSD, OpenServer & UnixWare resellers