[crossfire] Banking system

Miguel Ghobangieno mikeeusaa at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 25 15:28:15 CST 2005

PLEASE don't implement this (gold, plat, silver as a
stat).
What you want is a check book. If the player has the
checkbook applied the $$ will be deducted or added to
his account.

Please don't alter the gold weight/value ration (nor
the silver etc). Please don't make money a stat.

I will make a checkbook arch face.

uint64 is good.
value as a double (so we can add copper coins) would
be good too.

Please keep the coins as they are though. Please no
money stat.

(Also when is the jade etc coins going in? I think
they should exist and be acceppted but not given as
change except if region = azamuindo (perhapse another?
darcap? maybe just azamuindo).