[crossfire] I'll commit the large denomination coin archtypes, I'd like to edit the amber coin to look more ambery (any objections)?

Miguel Ghobangieno mikeeusaa at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 26 09:20:52 CST 2005

I'll commit the large denomination coins (unless
objections are raised), I'd like to edit the amber
coin to look more ambery (any objections) (currently
it looks kinda like copper rather then a solidified
transparent liquid... it's a shame CF doesn't support
PNG semi-transparency)?

For the map aspect I don't think the scorn bank change
with amber and jade coin converter tables should be
added to CVS.

I think for the code aspect there should be a list of
regions where amber and jade coins may be given as
change. If on a shopmap the region matches one of
these then amber and jade may be given. I think this
list should include azamuindo... but not much else.
All shops should accept amber and jade. (Also, as
errac noted, they should probably accept imperials,
also I have committed the bank card arch so work can
be done on that too :D).

Thoughts?