[crossfire] Re: [Crossfire-devel] I'll commit the large denomination coin archtypes, I'd like to edit the amber coin to look more ambery (any objections)?

ERACC eracclists at bellsouth.net
Tue Dec 27 15:55:55 CST 2005

On Tuesday 27 December 2005 01:17 am
Mark Wedel wrote:

>   Another random thought is to have some logic to use gems to pay for items.
> Gems have a fixed value, so one could make it easier that the shopkeeper will
> just take the gems directly instead of the player needing to sell them.  That
> sort of fixes the problem at hand.  But to do that, I think some new option like
> 'pay_with_gems' that the player can set is needed.

OOOOooooo! I truly /like/ this idea. That would solve some of the
problems of paying for very expensive items.

While you guys are looking at stuff like this could you please adjust
the payment altars to accept more than 32767? I wanted to use a 50000
diamond altar in my Lone Town apartment map (for the various alchemy
benches in the basement) but could not due to this limitation.

Gene
 15:51:07 up 11 days, 22:58, 10 users,  load average: 0.24, 0.13, 0.09
ERA Computer Consulting - http://www.eracc.com/
eComStation, Linux, FreeBSD, OpenServer & UnixWare resellers