[crossfire] Re: I'll commit the large denomination coin archtypes, I'd like to edit the amber coin to look more ambery (any objections)?

Miguel Ghobangieno mikeeusaa at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 31 11:50:06 CST 2005

The regional currencies should be paper money rather
then coins. (Imperials would not be a regional
currency).

While regional currencies exchange values could change
depending on factors that are not in the game yet the
silver, plat, gold, jade, and amberonium coins should
keep their absolute value forever.

=== message truncated ===