[crossfire] force python instance

Todd Mitchell temitchell at sympatico.ca
Fri Feb 11 13:08:23 CST 2005

I'm trying to figure out how to supply the proper option to force the
server configure script to look for an alternate python directory where
I have installed it.
When the script was changed in 1.3.0 there was mention of using

"The use of
    --with-includes=-I/usr/include/python2.2 (or the like)"

but all the variations I have tried don't seem to work and the configure
file does not have a apparent option for this.

Aside from moving or linking things in a messy way how do I force it to
use the alternate python install (in this
case /usr/local/include/python2.3 built from source for zope) I want it
to?

If there isn't an easy way to do this can I make a request for a
"--with-python" option from someone with a bit of savvy in the config
scripting?

--
Todd Mitchell <

     temitchell at sympatico.ca