[crossfire] force python instance

Todd Mitchell temitchell at sympatico.ca
Sat Feb 12 09:00:05 CST 2005

The latter.  I don't want to mess with the system python but I do have
another python installed for programming and to run Zope. Zope has a
--with-python option in the config since it is fairly version dependent
and I thought that might be good for the CF server as well since it
would be more flexable to be able to select than just detect.
It's more a feature request than a fix I guess but it would be nice to
be able to point config to the python you wanted to use.