[crossfire] Strange problem -- suddenly

Todd McCoy crossfire at brownbays.net
Sun Feb 20 23:00:33 CST 2005

Well that certainly would explain why I was getting the same behavior on
both systems at the same time... and then they mysteriously began
working again at the same time... I was very perplexed by that....
thanks for the tip on using the -server switch.  That will be a nice way
to skip the server list at startup since I amost always connect to my
private server.

Thanks for the prompt replies folks.

Todd