[crossfire] Strange problem -- suddenly

Mark Wedel mwedel at sonic.net
Sun Feb 20 23:31:39 CST 2005

Todd McCoy wrote:

      Well that certainly would explain why I was getting the same behavior on

      both systems at the same time... and then they mysteriously began

      working again at the same time... I was very perplexed by that....

      thanks for the tip on using the -server switch.  That will be a nice way

      to skip the server list at startup since I amost always connect to my

      private server.

  Updating to latest CVS will also fix the problem (once I discovered it, I
fixed the code so at least the client won't crash - it'll just truncate the listing)