[crossfire] Trips to Wolfsburg

Rick Tanner leaf at real-time.com
Fri Feb 25 23:42:56 CST 2005

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005, Robert Brockway wrote:

      If we ever change to moveable ships (discussed on the list many times

      over the years) then Wolfsburg will suddently be closer to Navar.

      I'd like to see the maps changed so Wolfsburg becomes connected to Navar

      by ship rather than Scorn.  How do others feel about this?

Are you asking for permission to make such a map change or making a
request for somone else to make updates to the map(s)?  =)