[crossfire] Trips to Wolfsburg

Mitch Obrian mikeeusaaa at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 27 17:00:31 CST 2005

Ok I shall send you the zip (to your sympatico box).
Once you have changed the names and made the new maps
(wolf and navar edit) could you zip them up and send
me the new named arches so I can replace the navarian
named arches and update my server (cvs is choppy
choppy choppy from here).
And then commit :).
--- Todd Mitchell <

     temitchell at sympatico.ca

     > wrote:

      Can you please send a zip package (or a link to one)

      with all the Navar

      city arches you are using in these maps.  The new

      navar style buildings

      and wall.  Just those arches. I would like to change

      the names so they

      don't specify Navar - maybe 'western' or something

      instead.  There may

      be other towns and areas (in the west) which could

      also use them and the

      name should be more neutral (yes I know I am a pain

      in the butt).

      I'll merge in the changes (without the mlab link

      since it isn't in CVS

      yet so that will have to wait till then). I'll do

      the name and map

      changes to use the new name if you like.

      I didn't see a boat to Wolfsburg in your maps

      however, but I agree it

      should be boat from Navar, not Scorn and will add

      good marerial for the

      alternate start position.

      On Sun, 2005-27-02 at 02:07 -0800, Mitch Obrian

      wrote:

      > I agree; it would be good for wolfsburg to be ship

      > connected to navar rather than scorn, this way

      scorn

      https://cat2.dynu.ca/cat2/navarlookpatch-R3.tar.gz

      https://cat2.dynu.ca/crossfirearch/

      > Please please please apply these. I beg you. I

      spent a

      > great long time working on them. Please.

      > Also here is a snapshot of new maps for the world

      im

      > making (little fishing/whaling village)... I used

      the

      https://cat2.dynu.ca/cat2/worldpatch.tar.gz

      rbrockway at opentrend.net

      wrote:

      > > On Fri, 25 Feb 2005, Rick Tanner wrote:

      > > > Are you asking for permission to make such a

      map

      > > change or making a

      > > > request for somone else to make updates to the

      > > map(s)?  =)

      > > Mainly throwing a line out to see what reactions

      > > get :)  I'm considering

      > > making the change on crossfire.opentrend.net but

      > > wanted to see if others

      > > felt such a change in the official map set would

      be

      > > a good thing.

      > > I figure it is more logical (in a fantary game

      :)

      rbrockway at opentrend.net

      http://www.opentrend.net

      http://www.spi-inc.org

      )

      crossfire at metalforge.org

      > Read only the mail you want - Yahoo! Mail

      SpamGuard.

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

      crossfire at metalforge.org

      Todd Mitchell <