[CF-Devel] Planned crossfire release, approx Jan 22-23

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Wed Jan 12 01:49:17 CST 2005

Nicolas Weeger wrote:

      tchize a écrit :

      Agree. Any list if TODO's for those 2 deadlines?

  I'd personally think looking at the bugs and patches at

     http://sourceforge.net/projects/crossfire/

      - for patches, see if any are really
ready for integration.

  For bugs, see if there are any easy to fix or present significant issues (I
think the answers to both of those is sort or no, but not 100% sure).

      If think it could be a good idea to schedule some discussion about the

      major changes crossfire need after the release.

  Certainly - a discussion of needed new features or desired changes is always
welcome.

      In the same topic, i was thinking of having a short list of:

      * corrected bugs / known issues

      * major changes between releases

      The full changelog sure helps, but is maybe too detailed for a rough

      change file :)

  At least the changelog can be reviewed and the more relevant stuff pulled out.
  It's been a lot longer between releases than the ideal case.

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com