[crossfire] Re: [CF-Devel] Planned crossfire release, approx Jan 22-23

Rick Tanner leaf at real-time.com
Fri Jan 14 17:55:42 CST 2005

Just replying to this message as a reminder for people on the upcoming
(pending?) release. =)

On Tue, 11 Jan 2005, Mark Wedel wrote:

        As Ryo suggested, giving some people some advanced notice of when I plan to

      make a new release is probably a good idea, to commit those changes.

        My plan is to make a release sometime on the weekend of the 22-23rd.

        I propose the following schedule:

      This week:

      Commit any minor changes, bug fixes, or other modest changes (IMO, it is a bit

      later for 'major changes' at this time).

      Next week (17-22) - only commit critical bug fixes.

        The real idea is so that I can update metalforge around the 17-18th and give

      it several days of run time with what will really ship as the official release.