No subject

Thu Jan 13 17:53:03 CST 2005

a spell is available in "book format" instead of "book format - available
in stores"  And since this is where the website information is obtained,
that's why it appears as it does.

      The following ones have been marked as quests, although I've never seen

      some of them so I'm not sure if they are really quests or should not be

      marked as quest:

      ball lightning

      dragon breath

      large icestorm

      face of death

      comet

      meteor swarm

      color spray

      polymorph

      cause critical wounds

IIRC, polymorph has been disbaled due to issues of abuse. Cause Critical
Wounds is a spell granted by Sorig.  The others are available through
quests.

Now, for corrections and updates - did you happen to edit the HTML first
before creating the .pdf and .tex file?

If so, can you contact me off-list about making a copy available?
I'd rather not go through that table line by line. =)

Thanks.

- Rick Tanner

     leaf at real-time.com