[crossfire] client: pickup count

Preston Crow pc-crossfire04 at crowcastle.net
Sun Jan 16 21:13:25 CST 2005

I just updated from CVS for the first time in a good while.  It used to
be that if, say, I wanted to pick up 7 waters, I would move to a stack
of water, hit '7' and then ',' with the result being getting 7 waters
picked up.  Now it tries to pick up all the waters.

Now I can only get the count to work when trying to pick up using the
mouse.

Now it also has a problem with not clearing the count like it used to.

This is with the gtk client under Linux.

Was there an intentional change of some sort?  I found the old behaviour
to be much more useful.

--PC