[crossfire] client: pickup count

Robert Brockway robert at timetraveller.org
Sun Jan 16 21:59:57 CST 2005

On Sun, 16 Jan 2005, Preston Crow wrote:

      I just updated from CVS for the first time in a good while.  It used to

      be that if, say, I wanted to pick up 7 waters, I would move to a stack

      of water, hit '7' and then ',' with the result being getting 7 waters

      picked up.  Now it tries to pick up all the waters.

      Now I can only get the count to work when trying to pick up using the

      mouse.

      Now it also has a problem with not clearing the count like it used to.

How long since you updated?  I'm been seeing the problem of the count not
clearing with the GTK client for a good couple of years, going back over 2
or more versions (from memory).  Yes, it is annoying.  I believe the
curent client is the latest release.  In any case I built it on May 1,
2004.

Rob

--
Robert Brockway B.Sc. email:

     robert at timetraveller.org

     ,

     rbrockway at uqconnect.net

Linux counter project ID #16440 (

     http://counter.li.org

     )
deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin