[crossfire] Please do not post to both mailiing lists

Mitch Obrian mikeeusaaa at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 18 02:36:42 CST 2005

Yea yo, dont [beep]ing double post yo. Ight> Is that
OK? Man east chost wisdom hits west chost hype
articulating into a both-coast fight.
Peoples shoot rokets, no arrows, no gore
just body parts flyin' while mackin the elvin whore.
Wizards be [beep]iching about who knows what
coffe whenches be listinin making bets on rost bump
Scorn is a burnin, like always is be
the breakin wheel be turnin,
crushing victims at the knee
but all yall will do about all this criminal shyte
is post on both lists like you just took a dope hit.

Damn foos, you don't KNOW what iz like on the streets
of the ghettos in crossfire... you and yo rich [beep]
computauahz.

Pfft yeah you keep it real... reall kepin it.
(mumble)[beep]ing uncle tom elvin sisy boiz

--- Rick Tanner <

     leaf at real-time.com

      On Mon, 17 Jan 2005, tchize wrote:

      > Sorry, but posting to cf-devel and

      crossfire at metalforge

       is quite annoying, i

      > subscribed to only one mailing list and i received

      the messages twice  :)

      crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com

       is now an alias

      for

      crossfire at metalforge.org

      The mailing list moved to a new server with the new

      list domain name

      (metalforge.org) to ease the transition on a

      technical level. ;)

      So, going forward - you just need to post to one

      address and not the

      other.  Don't post to both.

      crossfire at metalforge.org