[crossfire] Please do not post to both mailiing lists

tchize tchize at myrealbox.com
Tue Jan 18 03:00:10 CST 2005

Did you smoke something, take illegal substances or eat quite old food Mitch?
What's the point in this mail??

Le Mardi 18 Janvier 2005 09:36, Mitch Obrian a écrit :

      Yea yo, dont [beep]ing double post yo. Ight> Is that

      OK? Man east chost wisdom hits west chost hype

      articulating into a both-coast fight.

      Peoples shoot rokets, no arrows, no gore

      just body parts flyin' while mackin the elvin whore.

      Wizards be [beep]iching about who knows what

      coffe whenches be listinin making bets on rost bump

      Scorn is a burnin, like always is be

      the breakin wheel be turnin,

      crushing victims at the knee

      but all yall will do about all this criminal shyte

      is post on both lists like you just took a dope hit.

      Damn foos, you don't KNOW what iz like on the streets

      of the ghettos in crossfire... you and yo rich [beep]

      computauahz.

      Pfft yeah you keep it real... reall kepin it.

      (mumble)[beep]ing uncle tom elvin sisy boiz

      --- Rick Tanner <

      leaf at real-time.com

      > wrote:

      > On Mon, 17 Jan 2005, tchize wrote: