[OT] Re: [crossfire] Please do not post to both mailiing lists

Bob Tanner tanner at real-time.com
Tue Jan 18 08:32:46 CST 2005

On Monday 17 January 2005 09:39 am, tchize wrote:

      Took a look at

      and am only listed on one mailing list.

      I suppose <

      crossfire at metalforge.org

      > is the same mailing list with a new

      address. As i didn't see any annoucements about any change for the cf-devel

      mailing list moving to metalforge, i guess we should stick to the cf-devel

      one.

      And no, i can't use a procmail filter on the novell's free servers, no

      shell account :)

Hmm, my fault. Might not have explained it clearly to Leaf.

Anyways, I merged crossfire-list and crossfire-devel from the old server into
just crossfire on the new server.

It seem most of the posts where capable of being on either list.

With the forums, the line is even more obtuse.

Just wanted to reduce the number of places you have to look to get crossfire
info.

--
Bob Tanner <

     tanner at mn-linux.org

     >          | Phone : (952)943-8700

     http://www.mn-linux.org,

      Minnesota, Linux | Fax   : (952)943-8500
Key fingerprint = AB15 0BDF BCDE 4369 5B42  1973 7CF1 A709 2CC1 B288