[crossfire] door bug

Todd Mitchell temitchell at sympatico.ca
Thu Jan 20 09:31:53 CST 2005

I don't think it's a bug but a map making error...
I don't think there is an arch for these - they are just modified doors
- the solution would be to search through the maps and look for doors
with the no_ pass setting changed to 0 and remove their treasurelists.
Maybe they should have their own arch and different images which people
can be encouraged to use (except for special cases).

Preston Crow wrote:

     A few minor bugs with unlocked doors (the ones that look like normal

     doors, but you can walk through them).

     * They have traps just as often as normal doors, but they can only be

     set off when trying to disarm them.

     * If you kill a monster standing on the same square as the door, you

     destroy the door (and set off any trap, I think).